- Telling them you love them every night.
- Knowing every plate of food you eat shouldn’t be taken for granted.
- Hugging and/or high fiving them every time you see them.
- Saying hello to them in the hallways.
- Giving them a shoutout on social media that they didn’t expect.
- Going out of your way to write them a sweet text or note for no particular reason.
- Bring them their favorite food/book/drink without them asking.
- Being specific about why you love them or are thankful for them. Too often, we just stop after “Hi”, “How are you?” and “I love you.”